- Are you trying to heal from a history of trauma or abuse?
- Do you suffer from somatic symptoms (chronic headaches, stomach aches/angst) and chronic pain related to trauma?
- Are you feeling cut off from love, creativity, and pleasure in your life?
- Are you ready to explore what’s below the rage, anxiety and depression?
- Have an addictive relationship to sex, relationships, drugs or food? You’ve tried to change behaviors and perceptions but are spinning around in circles instead?
- Are you searching for ways to expand your Consciousness, deepen your spirituality, and cultivate more of the sacred in your life?
In the safety of the therapy relationship we explore cycles and patterns you want to change. Together we create a supportive place for you to reconnect with your innate healing intelligence, your creativity, your compassion, your sense of aliveness and spirituality. There is no one way to heal and grow, so we can use therapy techniques such as EMDR, somatic awareness, mindfulness, deep listening, resourcing, exploring connections between current struggles and past experiences. We can also explore a holistic model and transpersonal experiences such as, meditation, chanting, drumming and/or your own spiritual practices to help you move towards healing and integration.
I offer both brief and long-term therapy. If you want to know more or have any questions please call or email me and I would be happy to respond.
The mind creates the abyss, and the heart crosses it.—Sri Nisargadatta